ABILENE, Texas - Politicians who ran for office in Tuesday's primaries have just 10 days to remove campaign signs.
Spokesmen for the city of Abilene say after 10 days, they call candidates or their campaign staff to tell them where signs are still located and remind them to pick them up.
There is an exception to the rule: Candidates involved in the upcoming May 27 runoff election can leave their signs out. They are required to remove their signs 10 days after the runoff election.
- Mysterious fireball seen across Big Country likely a meteorite
- Police looking into social media accounts of suspects in Abilene realtor's murder
- San Angelo council to consider naming new member after embattled councilman resigns
- Reward offered for killer of 8-year-old Texas girl
- Hardin-Simmons to host regional in Division III basketball tournament
- 18 people displaced after Brownwood apartment fire
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program