ABILENE, Texas - A motorcycle lost control on Loop 322 at the Highway 36 exit, sending two people to the hospital.
The crash happened just before midnight Friday.
The passenger of the motorcycle was transported to Hendrick Medical Center with serious but non life-threatening injuries.
The driver was also transported to Hendrick with minor injuries. Police said they are unsure if alcohol was involved.
The accident is still under investigation.
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated DPS identifies man killed in Hwy 84 crash near Santa Anna, Coleman
- Updated Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend
- Updated Abilene residents weigh in on 25 years of the World Wide Web
- Updated No tax increases in proposed Brownwood budget for 2016-2017