ABILENE, Texas - A motorcycle lost control on Loop 322 at the Highway 36 exit, sending two people to the hospital.
The crash happened just before midnight Friday.
The passenger of the motorcycle was transported to Hendrick Medical Center with serious but non life-threatening injuries.
The driver was also transported to Hendrick with minor injuries. Police said they are unsure if alcohol was involved.
The accident is still under investigation.
- Updated Abilene police make urgent request for help finding missing elderly woman
- Updated Deadly accident in Callahan County, road closed
- KTXS Forecast: Rain moves out, warmer weather & sunny skies expected
- Updated Rescue network brings adoptable dogs from Texas to Minnesota
- Stepson talks how shooter, victim met before San Angelo murder-suicide
- Brownwood ISD's new calendar includes 3-day weekends every month
- Early man in jail for scamming elderly couple out of $15,000
- Brownwood raid leads to arrests for illegal drugs
- Brownwood takes steps to address wild hog problem at city field
- Brownwood man sentenced to 25 years for role in prison gang drug ring