ABILENE, Texas - A motorcycle lost control on Loop 322 at the Highway 36 exit, sending two people to the hospital.
The crash happened just before midnight Friday.
The passenger of the motorcycle was transported to Hendrick Medical Center with serious but non life-threatening injuries.
The driver was also transported to Hendrick with minor injuries. Police said they are unsure if alcohol was involved.
The accident is still under investigation.
- Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Updated Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- Brownwood murder suspect's lawyer asks for bond reduction, gag order
- KTXS Forecast: Tracking another cold front
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash
- Callahan County employees, residents react to jail decision
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend