ABILENE, Texas - Police have now released the name of the man involved in a rollover accident Sunday afternoon on Clack Street near I-20.
According to police, William Meier, of Clyde, was the driver of the vehicle that hit a light pole and rolled over around 4:30 p.m. Sunday. Meier was traveling on Clack Street near I-20 when he crashed.
Officers said Meier was suspected of driving too fast and drove off of the road into a ditch, hit a light pole and rolled over. Meier had scratches and possible broken bones from the accident. Meier was wearing a seat belt.
Meier was taken to Hendrick Medical Center for treatment and has since been released.
- Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- Updated 2 men charged in shooting death of Dwyane Wade's cousin Nykea Aldridge
- Philippines: 5-year-old girl killed in drug war, Human Rights Watch says
- HPU baseball team collects donations for LA flood victims
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident