ABILENE, Texas - Police have now released the name of the man involved in a rollover accident Sunday afternoon on Clack Street near I-20.
According to police, William Meier, of Clyde, was the driver of the vehicle that hit a light pole and rolled over around 4:30 p.m. Sunday. Meier was traveling on Clack Street near I-20 when he crashed.
Officers said Meier was suspected of driving too fast and drove off of the road into a ditch, hit a light pole and rolled over. Meier had scratches and possible broken bones from the accident. Meier was wearing a seat belt.
Meier was taken to Hendrick Medical Center for treatment and has since been released.
- Rose Park aquatic center to open this summer
- Abilene City Council to consider payday loan restrictions
- Major businesses push back against Texas' proposed bathroom bill
- Dashcam video of San Angelo councilman's altercation with police released
- KTXS Forecast: Warm & windy weather brings enhanced fire danger