ABILENE, Texas - Big Country residents trying to stay in shape for the summer had somewhere fun to go Saturday to get more information on a healthy lifestyle.
Kangen Water has only been up and running in Abilene for six months, but the Community Health Fair could have helped its reputation on Saturday.
Events at the health fair included life coaching, massages, smoothies, as well as fruits and vegetables.
Vendors also gave visitors free samples and chances to win door prizes.
Kangen Water sells unprocessed, chemical-free water that is low in acidity.
Kangen Water is located at 3234 S. 27th Street.
- Updated Endwell, New York, wins Little League World Series
- Updated College Station police say 2 killed in apartment gunfire
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Lingering rain chances through the week
- Updated Dallas police squelch critics, questions about sniper attack
- Updated Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire