ABILENE, Texas - The Big Country Home Builders Associations 'Parade of Homes' wrapped up Sunday evening.
The event gave people a chance to look at new buildings and landscaping designs, even if they weren't interested in buying. A total of 16 homes in eight subdivisions in Abilene were available for viewing.
It might be a good time to buy a home because interest rates are currently lower than normal.
"During the building process if you wanted to build a home, we have a design team that you could meet with to design your own custom home," homebuilder Ryan Clift said. "Once we get the design finalized, we can break ground. As soon as we break ground, 90 to 120 days, we'll be done."
For more information, click here.
- Updated Construction to begin on Highway 351 in north Abilene
- Updated Endwell, New York, wins Little League World Series
- Updated College Station police say 2 killed in apartment gunfire
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Afternoon pop-up showers possible each day this week
- Updated Dallas police squelch critics, questions about sniper attack