ABILENE, Texas - Twin baby girls were welcomed into the world at Abilene Regional Medical Center, one of them born in 2013, the other on New Year's Day.
Veronica Reed gave birth to the identical twins just one minute apart.
Hannah Grace was born at 11:59 p.m. on New Year's Eve.
Danielle Lyn was born just 40 seconds after midnight on New Year's Day.
- Abilene City Council to review entire code of ordinances
- Taylor County grand jury indicts 32 on criminal charges
- Abilene women indicted for trafficking meth with children in car
- Outdoor workout equipment now available at Red Bud Park in Abilene
- Abilene City Council approves rezoning for downtown microbrewery