ABILENE, TX - The second public hearing on proposed boundary changes for Abilene ISD elementary schools will occur at 6 p.m. Thursday at Reagan Elementary.
The first meeting took place Tuesday night at Ward Elementary. Associate Superintendent Scott McLean discussed the proposed modifications potentially impacting about 500 students.
The Abilene ISD board is holding the public hearings to address questions before it votes on the measure.
- Updated Abilene City Council declines to approve curbside recycling program
- Updated Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event
- Updated City of Abilene to give away 100 rain barrel kits
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Afternoon stray t-shower possible for West-Central Texas
- Updated Country music star Vince Gill tours West Texas Rehab in Abilene