ABILENE, TX - The second public hearing on proposed boundary changes for Abilene ISD elementary schools will occur at 6 p.m. Thursday at Reagan Elementary.
The first meeting took place Tuesday night at Ward Elementary. Associate Superintendent Scott McLean discussed the proposed modifications potentially impacting about 500 students.
The Abilene ISD board is holding the public hearings to address questions before it votes on the measure.
- Updated $108M later, Port of Houston gives up on cruise ships
- Updated Video shows man using stolen credit card at Abilene store
- Updated Wanted Wednesday: Man, 21, sought by Abilene police
- Updated Reagan's daughter criticizes decision to free Hinkley
- Updated Gang member on Texas 10 Most Wanted sex offender list caught