ABILENE, TX - The second public hearing on proposed boundary changes for Abilene ISD elementary schools will occur at 6 p.m. Thursday at Reagan Elementary.
The first meeting took place Tuesday night at Ward Elementary. Associate Superintendent Scott McLean discussed the proposed modifications potentially impacting about 500 students.
The Abilene ISD board is holding the public hearings to address questions before it votes on the measure.
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- 7 tornadoes reported Tuesday in Big Country
- DPS identifies 2 killed, 1 injured in Jones County rollover crash
- Exclusive video: Knox County tornado
- 'Witness' in Hamlin murder confesses to deadly shooting
- Tornadoes, hail, flooding: Tuesday's severe storms caught on camera