ABILENE, Texas - Tuesday morning the Noah Project dedicated their new building.
Abilene City Councilman Robert Briley presented the mayoral proclamation that October is Domestic Violence Awareness month in Abilene.
Since moving into their new facility on June 21st, Noah Project workers say they've seen a big increase in the number of people they are serving. At the old facility they were serving on average 28 people a day and at the new one they are serving about 54.
Their new facility, located at 5802 Texas Avenue, was dedicated to victims of family violence today.
- Girl, 17, missing after police find three bodies at her home in California
- Updated Poll: Clinton, Trump virtually tied headed into debate
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Approaching cold front to bring below average temperatures
- Abilene Zoo celebrates Golden Zoobilation
- Officials: Texas man kills father during disturbance