ABILENE, Texas - Tuesday morning the Noah Project dedicated their new building.
Abilene City Councilman Robert Briley presented the mayoral proclamation that October is Domestic Violence Awareness month in Abilene.
Since moving into their new facility on June 21st, Noah Project workers say they've seen a big increase in the number of people they are serving. At the old facility they were serving on average 28 people a day and at the new one they are serving about 54.
Their new facility, located at 5802 Texas Avenue, was dedicated to victims of family violence today.
- Chili Day and Auction raises money for children's programs
- Woman, 36, is 2nd arrested in connection with Abilene mother's murder
- Workshop at ACU gets people ready for gardening season
- McMurry professor highlights 181st anniversary of the Battle of the Alamo
- State seeks death penalty for man accused of killing correctional officer
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Wildfire academy held in Brownwood amid high fire danger
- TxDOT repairs section of Highway 6 destroyed by 2016 flood
- Ira ISD superintendent announces retirement after long career
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- DPS identifies driver, 32, killed in Callahan County crash