ABILENE, Texas - Tuesday morning the Noah Project dedicated their new building.
Abilene City Councilman Robert Briley presented the mayoral proclamation that October is Domestic Violence Awareness month in Abilene.
Since moving into their new facility on June 21st, Noah Project workers say they've seen a big increase in the number of people they are serving. At the old facility they were serving on average 28 people a day and at the new one they are serving about 54.
Their new facility, located at 5802 Texas Avenue, was dedicated to victims of family violence today.
- Updated Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Abilene Fire Department working house fire on Graham Street
- Enrollment up at Abilene, Wylie school districts
- Video of woman chasing cat on Texas tollway prompts warning
- Perfect strangers perform unforgettable duet at Texas hospital