ABILENE, Texas - The Abilene Chamber of Commerce is seeking suggestions for the honor of Small Business of the Year.
Do you know of a business which exemplifies a strong work ethic, has overcome business challenges, has had long-term business success, and has contributed significantly to the community's quality of life?
Nominees must be:
- locally owned and operated with fewer than 50 employees
- a Chamber member in good standing for at least two years.
- in operation for a minimum of three years.
The award will be presented during the Business EXPO 2014, during Business After Hours, on March 26.
Deadline for nominations is February 21, 2014. Contact Kathy Lee at 677-7241 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>.
A nomination form will be faxed or e-mailed to you.
- Recycling, parking, discussed at special Abilene City Council meeting
- Thief climbs in through roof at Abilene High, steals electronics
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Abilene police receive $10,000 donation for new K-9
- Man lunges over counter, takes cash from Abilene convenience store