ABILENE, Texas - A fire at North 10th and Treadaway burned a vacant home on Halloween night.
At 8:01 p.m. the Abilene Fire Department was called to the scene of a vacant, white home. Firefighters reported seeing flames and smoke when they got there. The 900 block of Treadaway was closed to through traffic for almost an hour.
It's unknown how extensive the damage was, but much of the structure seemed intact.
Fire officials tell KTXS they are actively investigating the cause of the fire.
- Girl, 17, missing after police find three bodies at her home in California
- Updated Poll: Clinton, Trump virtually tied headed into debate
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Approaching cold front to bring below average temperatures
- Abilene Zoo celebrates Golden Zoobilation
- Officials: Texas man kills father during disturbance