Home sales are looking up once again this past month.
According to the Abilene Association of Realtors, 138 homes closed during October 2012.
During October of 2011, 123 homes sold during that same time period.
The median home price, however, has dipped a little. It's down from $123,000 to $117,000.
- Man in custody after four-hour standoff in north Abilene
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- Texas officer found dead at law enforcement shooting range