Home sales are looking up once again this past month.
According to the Abilene Association of Realtors, 138 homes closed during October 2012.
During October of 2011, 123 homes sold during that same time period.
The median home price, however, has dipped a little. It's down from $123,000 to $117,000.
- Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen