ABILENE, Texas - Before midnight Monday is the deadline for Hendrick Health System and Blue Cross Blue Shield to settle their dispute.
If the dispute isn't resolved by the deadline, Hendrick Health System – which oversees Hendrick Medical Center – will no longer accept Blue Cross Blue Shield.
The decision or lack thereof could affect up to 10,000 households with Blue Cross Blue Shield.
The two parties have been locked in a dispute since May over the amount of reimbursement received by the hospital.
All Blue Cross and Blue Shield customers are encouraged to visit www.BcBsTX.com/Hendrick for more information. Also, all customers can call the 1-800 number on the back of your insurance card and customer service will answer any questions you may have regarding Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- Updated $108M later, Port of Houston gives up on cruise ships
- Updated Video shows man using stolen credit card at Abilene store
- Updated Wanted Wednesday: Man, 21, sought by Abilene police
- Updated Reagan's daughter criticizes decision to free Hinkley
- Updated Gang member on Texas 10 Most Wanted sex offender list caught