ABILENE, Texas - Before midnight Monday is the deadline for Hendrick Health System and Blue Cross Blue Shield to settle their dispute.
If the dispute isn't resolved by the deadline, Hendrick Health System – which oversees Hendrick Medical Center – will no longer accept Blue Cross Blue Shield.
The decision or lack thereof could affect up to 10,000 households with Blue Cross Blue Shield.
The two parties have been locked in a dispute since May over the amount of reimbursement received by the hospital.
All Blue Cross and Blue Shield customers are encouraged to visit www.BcBsTX.com/Hendrick for more information. Also, all customers can call the 1-800 number on the back of your insurance card and customer service will answer any questions you may have regarding Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- Teenage suspect arrested in Hamlin murder; 2nd suspect wanted
- Updated Abilene police ask for help identifying man who robbed 2 convenience stores
- House fires fought in north, south Abilene
- Big Country 15-year-old sells steer for $345,000
- 2nd Vernon College rodeo team member dies 8 days after Haskell County crash; 3rd death total
- Brownwood college rodeo raising funds for families of deceased Vernon College students
- Brownwood teen gets 50 years in prison for murdering parents
- Sears Hometown in Early to remain open despite company's woes
- Scoreboard at Gordon Wood Stadium in Brownwood to be replaced
- Brownwood ISD considering random drug testing for extracurricular activities