ABILENE, Texas - Before midnight Monday is the deadline for Hendrick Health System and Blue Cross Blue Shield to settle their dispute.
If the dispute isn't resolved by the deadline, Hendrick Health System – which oversees Hendrick Medical Center – will no longer accept Blue Cross Blue Shield.
The decision or lack thereof could affect up to 10,000 households with Blue Cross Blue Shield.
The two parties have been locked in a dispute since May over the amount of reimbursement received by the hospital.
All Blue Cross and Blue Shield customers are encouraged to visit www.BcBsTX.com/Hendrick for more information. Also, all customers can call the 1-800 number on the back of your insurance card and customer service will answer any questions you may have regarding Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- Chili Day and Auction raises money for children's programs
- Woman, 36, is 2nd arrested in connection with Abilene mother's murder
- Workshop at ACU gets people ready for gardening season
- McMurry professor highlights 181st anniversary of the Battle of the Alamo
- State seeks death penalty for man accused of killing correctional officer
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Wildfire academy held in Brownwood amid high fire danger
- TxDOT repairs section of Highway 6 destroyed by 2016 flood
- Ira ISD superintendent announces retirement after long career
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- DPS identifies driver, 32, killed in Callahan County crash