ABILENE, Texas - Before midnight Monday is the deadline for Hendrick Health System and Blue Cross Blue Shield to settle their dispute.
If the dispute isn't resolved by the deadline, Hendrick Health System – which oversees Hendrick Medical Center – will no longer accept Blue Cross Blue Shield.
The decision or lack thereof could affect up to 10,000 households with Blue Cross Blue Shield.
The two parties have been locked in a dispute since May over the amount of reimbursement received by the hospital.
All Blue Cross and Blue Shield customers are encouraged to visit www.BcBsTX.com/Hendrick for more information. Also, all customers can call the 1-800 number on the back of your insurance card and customer service will answer any questions you may have regarding Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- Updated Armored car guard shot, killed in Texas ATM robbery
- Updated Teacher fired in West Texas after Internet post hired by another district
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Afternoon hit-or-miss t-shower chances continue
- Police ID West Texas man who died while hiking
- Updated Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen
- Abilene, Big Country teams ranked in AP football poll
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident
- Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- Bulldogs find way to win in mistake-filled season opener against Vernon