ABILENE, Texas - A two-car accident about 9 p.m. Wednesday on the Interstate 20 frontage road near Elmdale Road has killed one and left several more injured.
Three ambulances were called to treat the injured.
Police have yet to identify a cause for the accident or the names and conditions of those injured in the accident.
KTXS will update you more when we get additional facts.
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Afternoon hit-or-miss t-shower chances continue
- Updated Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen
- Updated Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Updated Abilene, Big Country teams ranked in AP football poll
- Updated Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Abilene, Big Country teams ranked in AP football poll
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident
- Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- Bulldogs find way to win in mistake-filled season opener against Vernon