ABILENE, Texas - One person was injured in a four-vehicle crash at the intersection of Ambler Avenue and North Judge Ely on Monday.
Abilene police said the driver of a truck ran a red light and the truck was t-boned by another vehicle. Two other vehicles then got tangled in the accident.
A passenger in the truck was taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
- Updated Abilene councilman on water bill complaints: Meters are being read
- Updated Foreign national leads high-speed chase, fires shots through Big Country
- Updated City of Abilene receives 2,000+ complaints or comments about water bills
- Updated Abilene requests proposals for new downtown hotel and 'festival district'
- Updated August 2016 ties August 1914 as wettest in Texas
- Abilene requests proposals for new downtown hotel and 'festival district'
- Paint Creek reacts to Perry's Dancing with the Stars casting
- Businesses near Big Country lakes hoping for big Labor Day turnout
- Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season