ABILENE, Texas - An accident Saturday afternoon at the intersection of Treadaway Blvd. and North 13th, sends one man to the hospital.
According to the Abilene Police Department, the driver of a blue Dodge pickup truck was traveling north on Treadaway Blvd. when he crossed into the intersection of Treadaway and North 13th, colliding with an expedition.
According to Abilene police, the driver of the Dodge pickup was a volunteer EMT and was taken to Hendrick Medical Center with a leg injury.
No word on his condition.
According to Abilene police, others involved complained of soreness at the scene but no other serious injuries were reported.
- Abilene firefighters attack early morning fire
- Abilene trailer park tenants receive water termination notice
- Police investigating north Abilene burglary, witnesses give description
- Man arrested after leading police on chase in north Abilene
- Girl scouts pick up thousands of boxes of cookies for 2017 season
- Big Country man recognized with award for act of heroism
- Woman convicted of murdering Abilene police officer files appeal
- DPS identifies 2 arrested after high-speed chase on I-20
- Jury sentences Ranger man to 99 years in prison for mid-2016 murder
- Man jailed in Callahan County after chase, stolen truck crashes into DPS unit