ABILENE, Texas - An accident Saturday afternoon at the intersection of Treadaway Blvd. and North 13th, sends one man to the hospital.
According to the Abilene Police Department, the driver of a blue Dodge pickup truck was traveling north on Treadaway Blvd. when he crossed into the intersection of Treadaway and North 13th, colliding with an expedition.
According to Abilene police, the driver of the Dodge pickup was a volunteer EMT and was taken to Hendrick Medical Center with a leg injury.
No word on his condition.
According to Abilene police, others involved complained of soreness at the scene but no other serious injuries were reported.
- Updated Police: Man charged in Texas mosque threat later apologized
- Updated Active search over, suspect avoids arrest after high-speed Big Country chase
- Updated New schools open in Texas town in 2013 fertilizer blast
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated Blacks in Texas face greatest pregnancy-related death risk