ABILENE, Texas - An accident Saturday afternoon at the intersection of Treadaway Blvd. and North 13th, sends one man to the hospital.
According to the Abilene Police Department, the driver of a blue Dodge pickup truck was traveling north on Treadaway Blvd. when he crossed into the intersection of Treadaway and North 13th, colliding with an expedition.
According to Abilene police, the driver of the Dodge pickup was a volunteer EMT and was taken to Hendrick Medical Center with a leg injury.
No word on his condition.
According to Abilene police, others involved complained of soreness at the scene but no other serious injuries were reported.
- Updated 3 Big Country hospitals receive high marks from federal government
- Updated Abilene council members approve controversial rezoning ordinance
- Updated Brownwood business selling T-shirts to support law enforcement
- Updated Hillary Clinton: 'The sky's the limit'
- Updated Hundreds in Abilene run 5K race to support law enforcement