ABILENE, Texas - The fourth annual Outlaws & Legends music festival is set to be bigger than ever this year.
The fest will begin Friday and end Sunday at the Back Porch of Texas, which is north of Interstate 20 and just off of Hwy 83/277 at 3350 N. Clack St.
The event, which will benefit Ben Richey Boys Ranch, will feature artists such as Robert Earl Keen, Leon Russell, Mark Powell & Lariat, Cooder Graw, Jason Boland, Ray Wylie Hubbard, Gary P. Nunn, Billy Joe Shaver, Jamie Richards, Mike McClure, The Damn Quails, Tommy Alverson, Jerrod Medulla and Bracken Hale.
According to the Outlaws & Legends website, the fest has averaged more than 5,500 fans in the past, but event officials are expecting more attendees this year.
Tickets can be purchased at Firehouse Fitness, Lytle Land & Cattle, Kooler Liquor, Sharon's Barbecue Catering, and WestGo & Chillerz convenience stores for $45. Military and students can purchase tickets for $35 with valid ID.
- California lawmakers pass bill inspired by Brock Turner case
- Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- KTXS Forecast: Afternoon hit-or-miss t-shower chances continue
- Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued