ABILENE, Texas - The fourth annual Outlaws & Legends music festival is set to be bigger than ever this year.
The fest will begin Friday and end Sunday at the Back Porch of Texas, which is north of Interstate 20 and just off of Hwy 83/277 at 3350 N. Clack St.
The event, which will benefit Ben Richey Boys Ranch, will feature artists such as Robert Earl Keen, Leon Russell, Mark Powell & Lariat, Cooder Graw, Jason Boland, Ray Wylie Hubbard, Gary P. Nunn, Billy Joe Shaver, Jamie Richards, Mike McClure, The Damn Quails, Tommy Alverson, Jerrod Medulla and Bracken Hale.
According to the Outlaws & Legends website, the fest has averaged more than 5,500 fans in the past, but event officials are expecting more attendees this year.
Tickets can be purchased at Firehouse Fitness, Lytle Land & Cattle, Kooler Liquor, Sharon's Barbecue Catering, and WestGo & Chillerz convenience stores for $45. Military and students can purchase tickets for $35 with valid ID.
- Mysterious fireball seen across Big Country likely a meteorite
- Police looking into social media accounts of suspects in Abilene realtor's murder
- Updated KTXS Forecast: A fire danger Tuesday with very warm and windy conditions
- San Angelo council to consider naming new member after embattled councilman resigns
- Updated Families displaced in Brownwood apartment fire find new homes
- Texas A&M Forest Service conducts prescribed burns at Camp Bowie
- 18 people displaced after Brownwood apartment fire
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck