ABILENE, Texas - The fourth annual Outlaws & Legends music festival is set to be bigger than ever this year.
The fest will begin Friday and end Sunday at the Back Porch of Texas, which is north of Interstate 20 and just off of Hwy 83/277 at 3350 N. Clack St.
The event, which will benefit Ben Richey Boys Ranch, will feature artists such as Robert Earl Keen, Leon Russell, Mark Powell & Lariat, Cooder Graw, Jason Boland, Ray Wylie Hubbard, Gary P. Nunn, Billy Joe Shaver, Jamie Richards, Mike McClure, The Damn Quails, Tommy Alverson, Jerrod Medulla and Bracken Hale.
According to the Outlaws & Legends website, the fest has averaged more than 5,500 fans in the past, but event officials are expecting more attendees this year.
Tickets can be purchased at Firehouse Fitness, Lytle Land & Cattle, Kooler Liquor, Sharon's Barbecue Catering, and WestGo & Chillerz convenience stores for $45. Military and students can purchase tickets for $35 with valid ID.
- Mistrial declared in sexual assault case against ex-Anson police chief
- Female football official earning her stripes
- Texas presidential poll shows Trump with lead going into election
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Above normal temperatures continue
- Abilene City Council approves hiring two code enforcement officers
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth