Paroled murderer Wayne East is back in jail.
East was arrested by Glenn Heights police for a parole violation on Saturday, the Dallas Morning News said.
Wednesday, they added a charge of indecency with a child.
East was convicted of the 1981 murder of Abilene woman and local artist Mary Eula Sears.
He received a death sentence but a federal appeals court changed that to life in prison.
Last year, East was released from prison on parole, but after an outcry from the Abilene community, he was barred from returning to Taylor County. He was re-located to the Dallas-Fort Worth community of Glenn Heights.
Now East is in jail facing charges of indecency with child.
- Updated Video shows man using stolen credit card at Abilene store
- Updated Circus acrobats tie the knot on tightrope during Texas show
- Updated Judge: Reagan shooter can leave hospital to live in Virginia
- Updated Abilene mother fears daughter, 12, victim of human trafficking
- Updated Suspect sought in death of Texas journalist, investor