Paroled murderer Wayne East is back in jail.
East was arrested by Glenn Heights police for a parole violation on Saturday, the Dallas Morning News said.
Wednesday, they added a charge of indecency with a child.
East was convicted of the 1981 murder of Abilene woman and local artist Mary Eula Sears.
He received a death sentence but a federal appeals court changed that to life in prison.
Last year, East was released from prison on parole, but after an outcry from the Abilene community, he was barred from returning to Taylor County. He was re-located to the Dallas-Fort Worth community of Glenn Heights.
Now East is in jail facing charges of indecency with child.
- Schools showing support on social media for injured Iraan cheerleaders
- Ranger College's Gillispie announces sudden retirement from coaching
- Brown County sisters receive 4th Grammy nomination
- Iraan football team returns to gridiron in wake of tragedy
- Coach's ring brings perspective to Sweetwater's run