ABILENE, Texas - The homecoming game Wylie wasn't the only highlight. A biology teacher of 34 years, Paula Bull was inducted into the Wylie Hall of Honor.
Among her many accomplishments while in the Wylie district: helping design the science labs at both the junior high and high schools and growing the science department from two teachers to eight. She also had a hand in bringing in Spike The Bulldog and the "Adopt-a-Bulldog" program.
Bull also served as cheer leading sponsor for 10 years. Congratulations to Mrs. Bull.
- Abilenians sought for curbside recycling program, deadline Monday
- Tax rate increase approved by Abilene City Council in first reading
- Updated 'Emergency contract' awarded to build new bridge on Hwy 6 at Lake Cisco
- Texas detective fired for mishandling child abuse cases
- American Airlines plane lands safely despite engine flames