ABILENE, Texas - The homecoming game Wylie wasn't the only highlight. A biology teacher of 34 years, Paula Bull was inducted into the Wylie Hall of Honor.
Among her many accomplishments while in the Wylie district: helping design the science labs at both the junior high and high schools and growing the science department from two teachers to eight. She also had a hand in bringing in Spike The Bulldog and the "Adopt-a-Bulldog" program.
Bull also served as cheer leading sponsor for 10 years. Congratulations to Mrs. Bull.
- Rose Park aquatic center to open this summer
- Abilene City Council to consider payday loan restrictions
- Major businesses push back against Texas' proposed bathroom bill
- Dashcam video of San Angelo councilman's altercation with police released
- KTXS Forecast: Warm & windy weather brings enhanced fire danger