ABILENE, Texas - The homecoming game Wylie wasn't the only highlight. A biology teacher of 34 years, Paula Bull was inducted into the Wylie Hall of Honor.
Among her many accomplishments while in the Wylie district: helping design the science labs at both the junior high and high schools and growing the science department from two teachers to eight. She also had a hand in bringing in Spike The Bulldog and the "Adopt-a-Bulldog" program.
Bull also served as cheer leading sponsor for 10 years. Congratulations to Mrs. Bull.
- Bond set at $750,000: Son of ex-Brady police chief arrested for murdering mother
- Updated Sentencing phase kicks off in murder trial of Abilene teen
- Victims ID'd: San Angelo man & boy, 4, apparently drowned while fishing
- San Angelo woman dies in three-vehicle collision near Ballinger
- Recent thefts raise eyebrows at Abilene hardware store
- Candlelight vigil held in Brownwood for domestic violence victims
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Fire at Abilene car dealership
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer