ABILENE, Texas - Police are looking for a female driver who struck a pedestrian and drove away.
According to an incident report, the 24-year-old victim said he was walking near the South 1st Street shoulder around 11 a.m. Wednesday when he was hit. He told police the driver did not stop and fled the scene.
The victim went to Hendrick Medical Center approximately 30 hours after the incident to get medical treatment for minor injuries. He also filed a second degree felony aggravated assault police report.
Anonymous tips can be called in to Abilene Crime Stoppers at (325) 676-TIPS.
- Texan fatally shot girlfriend, her friend, his son, 3, self
- Police: Man robs New York City bank in ball gown, heels
- Updated Video shows man using stolen credit card at Abilene store
- Brownwood police searching for Jeep connected to pharmacy thefts
- Abilene veteran warns of Facebook scam about benefits