ABILENE, Texas - Police are looking for a female driver who struck a pedestrian and drove away.
According to an incident report, the 24-year-old victim said he was walking near the South 1st Street shoulder around 11 a.m. Wednesday when he was hit. He told police the driver did not stop and fled the scene.
The victim went to Hendrick Medical Center approximately 30 hours after the incident to get medical treatment for minor injuries. He also filed a second degree felony aggravated assault police report.
Anonymous tips can be called in to Abilene Crime Stoppers at (325) 676-TIPS.
- Girl, 17, missing after police find three bodies at her home in California
- Updated Poll: Clinton, Trump virtually tied headed into debate
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Approaching cold front to bring below average temperatures
- Abilene Zoo celebrates Golden Zoobilation
- Officials: Texas man kills father during disturbance