ABILENE, Texas - Police are looking for a female driver who struck a pedestrian and drove away.
According to an incident report, the 24-year-old victim said he was walking near the South 1st Street shoulder around 11 a.m. Wednesday when he was hit. He told police the driver did not stop and fled the scene.
The victim went to Hendrick Medical Center approximately 30 hours after the incident to get medical treatment for minor injuries. He also filed a second degree felony aggravated assault police report.
Anonymous tips can be called in to Abilene Crime Stoppers at (325) 676-TIPS.
- Rose Park aquatic center to open this summer
- Updated Dashcam video of San Angelo councilman's altercation with police released
- 3 arrested for engaging in organized crime in San Angelo
- Job fair to be held at Abilene Convention Center
- Forecasters say parts of Texas – including Abilene – face critical wildfire danger
- Big Country 100 Men Who Care gives away another $10,000
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Man in custody after four-hour standoff in north Abilene
- John Lackey commemorative billboard to serve multiple purposes
- Recycling, parking, discussed at special Abilene City Council meeting