ABILENE, Texas - Police are looking for a female driver who struck a pedestrian and drove away.
According to an incident report, the 24-year-old victim said he was walking near the South 1st Street shoulder around 11 a.m. Wednesday when he was hit. He told police the driver did not stop and fled the scene.
The victim went to Hendrick Medical Center approximately 30 hours after the incident to get medical treatment for minor injuries. He also filed a second degree felony aggravated assault police report.
Anonymous tips can be called in to Abilene Crime Stoppers at (325) 676-TIPS.
- Updated Construction to begin on Highway 351 in north Abilene
- Updated Endwell, New York, wins Little League World Series
- Updated College Station police say 2 killed in apartment gunfire
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Lingering rain chances through the week
- Updated Dallas police squelch critics, questions about sniper attack