COLORADO CITY, Texas - A single snapshot taken in Colorado City on the day Hailey Dunn's remains were identified proves a picture really is worth a thousand words.
Seen in this picture are Colorado City Detective Kelsey Rivera, Sgt. John Bivins (who was acting police chief in Colorado City when Hailey Dunn vanished), and Colorado City Middle School Principal Mark Merrell.
This picture was taken shortly after the remains were identified.
The picture is courtesy of Cat Geiger Photography.
- Wanted: 10 fugitives sought by Abilene police
- Abilene youth league coaches suspended for extending middle fingers in team photo
- Firefighters respond after 10-year-old drops cigarette at Abilene trailer house
- Former Abilene mayor Norm Archibald named 2017 Citizen of the Year
- School fair taking place in Abilene to answer questions about college
- 21 indicted by Taylor County grand jury
- Brownwood man sentenced to 20 years in connection with 8-year-old boy's death
- Samuel Juarez Jr. guilty of manslaughter in death of Brownwood boy
- Ft. Hood soldier who led Brown County deputies on chase turns himself in
- Day 1 wraps for murder trial of Brownwood hit-and-run suspect
- Murder trial begins Tuesday for Brownwood hit-and-run suspect
- Brownwood plant manager: No injuries from minor explosion
- 2 arrested for allegedly distributing meth across 3 counties
- Hawley residents blame road conditions on FM 3326 for fatal crash
- Austin couple arrested in Winters for 234 pounds of marijuana
- Snyder man arrested for indecency with child
- Woodson ISD launches investigation into superintendent's sudden resignation
- Remains found in far West Texas believed to be missing elderly Colorado City woman