ABILENE, Texas - A permit filed Monday with the city of Abilene shows plans for a new hotel on the city's north side, off of I-20.
Courtyard by Marriott filed plans for a new construction at 2101 Scottish Road, which is directly off the interstate and just east of Highway 351.
The permit filed shows an estimated investment in the property of $8.925 million.
- Updated 'Emergency contract' awarded to build new bridge on Hwy 6 at Lake Cisco
- Updated Texas detective fired for mishandling child abuse cases
- Updated American Airlines plane lands safely despite engine flames
- Updated Texan fatally shot girlfriend, her friend, his son, 3, self
- Updated Police: Man robs New York City bank in ball gown, heels