ABILENE, Texas - Playfaire Park hosted their annual Summer Soulstice celebration Saturday night.
The event featured five live bands, an air castle and of course, miniature golf.
The event was $25 per person and if you paid $5, you could bring your own cooler.
All proceeds from the event benefit the Ben Richey's Boy's Ranch.
The event wraps up Saturday night around 11:30 p.m.
- Man in custody after four-hour standoff in north Abilene
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- Texas officer found dead at law enforcement shooting range