ABILENE, Texas - A male doctor allegedly inappropriately kissed a male patient three times at an Abilene hospital – and the alleged 22-year-old victim reported it to Abilene police.
According to the incident report, the man reported his doctor kissed him on the lips during the course of his exam at Abilene Regional Medical Center. The man said the kisses were unwanted.
The alleged incident was reported Tuesday.
"No arrests have been made," Abilene Police Detective Eric Vickers said in an email. "We have not confirmed that the original reporter is going to follow through with prosecution. We consider all reports to be legitimate until proven otherwise. The information I gave you is the only information we are releasing at this time."
Details such as the name and age for the doctor haven't been released.
According to police, it appears to be an isolated incident.
"We do not have any other reports alleging this type of activity," Vickers said.
ARMC officials declined to comment when asked about the incident.
- Updated Foreign national leads high-speed chase, fires shots through Big Country
- Updated On Mexico trip, Trump leaves press stranded
- Updated City of Abilene receives 2,000+ complaints or comments about water bills
- Updated Abilene requests proposals for new downtown hotel and 'festival district'
- Updated August 2016 ties August 1914 as wettest in Texas
- Abilene requests proposals for new downtown hotel and 'festival district'
- Paint Creek reacts to Perry's Dancing with the Stars casting
- Businesses near Big Country lakes hoping for big Labor Day turnout
- Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season