ABILENE, Texas - A male doctor allegedly inappropriately kissed a male patient three times at an Abilene hospital – and the alleged 22-year-old victim reported it to Abilene police.
According to the incident report, the man reported his doctor kissed him on the lips during the course of his exam at Abilene Regional Medical Center. The man said the kisses were unwanted.
The alleged incident was reported Tuesday.
"No arrests have been made," Abilene Police Detective Eric Vickers said in an email. "We have not confirmed that the original reporter is going to follow through with prosecution. We consider all reports to be legitimate until proven otherwise. The information I gave you is the only information we are releasing at this time."
Details such as the name and age for the doctor haven't been released.
According to police, it appears to be an isolated incident.
"We do not have any other reports alleging this type of activity," Vickers said.
ARMC officials declined to comment when asked about the incident.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated