ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man with multiple warrants was arrested Thursday for possible drug activity.
According to police reports, Benjamin Morales, 35, of Abilene, was arrested for possible drug activity. After his arrest, a records check revealed Morales had eight local warrants and one Taylor County warrant.
Morales is currently being held in the Taylor County Jail. His bonds total $3,469.
- Mistrial declared in sexual assault case against ex-Anson police chief
- Updated Abilene City Council approves hiring two code enforcement officers
- Teacher Tribute: First-year Wylie teacher receives season's first honor
- 3 suspects sought by Abilene police
- Teen killed in Coleman County motorcycle-truck crash
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth