ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man with multiple warrants was arrested Thursday for possible drug activity.
According to police reports, Benjamin Morales, 35, of Abilene, was arrested for possible drug activity. After his arrest, a records check revealed Morales had eight local warrants and one Taylor County warrant.
Morales is currently being held in the Taylor County Jail. His bonds total $3,469.
- Mysterious fireball seen across Big Country likely a meteorite
- Police looking into social media accounts of suspects in Abilene realtor's murder
- San Angelo council to consider naming new member after embattled councilman resigns
- Reward offered for killer of 8-year-old Texas girl
- Updated Hardin-Simmons to host regional in Division III basketball tournament
- 18 people displaced after Brownwood apartment fire
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program