ABILENE, Texas - Abilene police arrested a man after he stabbed his roommate multiple times on Saturday.
According to police, Christopher James Massey, 21, of Abilene, was arrested after he stabbed his roommate -- at a drug and alcohol halfway house -- three times in the abdomen. The victim was taken to Hendrick Medical Center and his injuries were determined to be non-life threatening.
Police completed an emergency protective order for the victim after they gave a statement and wishes to press charges.
Massey was charged with the 2nd degree felony for aggravated assault, family violence. He is being held at the Taylor County Jail on a $35,000 bond.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated