ABILENE, Texas - Abilene police arrested a man after he stabbed his roommate multiple times on Saturday.
According to police, Christopher James Massey, 21, of Abilene, was arrested after he stabbed his roommate -- at a drug and alcohol halfway house -- three times in the abdomen. The victim was taken to Hendrick Medical Center and his injuries were determined to be non-life threatening.
Police completed an emergency protective order for the victim after they gave a statement and wishes to press charges.
Massey was charged with the 2nd degree felony for aggravated assault, family violence. He is being held at the Taylor County Jail on a $35,000 bond.
- Man shot in arm during road rage incident near Abilene
- Man convicted of indecency with a child now arrested in Taylor County
- Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Financial shortfall forcing Meals on Wheels to cut breakfast delivery in Abilene
- Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget
- Brownwood murder suspect's lawyer asks for bond reduction, gag order
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Sweetwater teacher accused of relationship with student resigns
- Bond reduced for Ranger man accused of murder
- Winters man one of 25 to receive prestigious Carnegie Hero medal
- Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash