ABILENE, Texas - Abilene police arrested a man after he stabbed his roommate multiple times on Saturday.
According to police, Christopher James Massey, 21, of Abilene, was arrested after he stabbed his roommate -- at a drug and alcohol halfway house -- three times in the abdomen. The victim was taken to Hendrick Medical Center and his injuries were determined to be non-life threatening.
Police completed an emergency protective order for the victim after they gave a statement and wishes to press charges.
Massey was charged with the 2nd degree felony for aggravated assault, family violence. He is being held at the Taylor County Jail on a $35,000 bond.
- Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen