ABILENE, Texas - Police arrested an Abilene woman Wednesday afternoon after she allegedly stole more than $12,000 worth of equipment from a tractor repair business.
Police say Paige Hollon, 25, of Abilene, stole $12,258 worth of equipment from Shaddix Implements on North Treadaway last week. She was arrested and charged with theft. She also had three other outstanding warrants.
Police said she admitted to being involved and stated she was also with another female. Police said the two had scrapped the items.
Hollon is being held at the Taylor County Jail on bonds totaling $7,500.
- Updated Convicted man on Texas Most Wanted sex offender list caught
- Updated Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Updated Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Updated Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen
- Updated 2 injured in DWI crash in Early, man arrested
- Construction to begin on Highway 351 in north Abilene
- Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident
- Enrollment up at Abilene, Wylie school districts
- Associated Press releases it's Texas high school football rankings for Week 1
- Santa Anna man, 28, arrested on drug charges in Coleman
- Texas recognizes Brown County gun store as oldest in state
- Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck
- City of Early budget proposal includes property tax increase
- Active search over, suspect avoids arrest after high-speed Big Country chase