ABILENE, Texas - Police arrested an Abilene woman Wednesday afternoon after she allegedly stole more than $12,000 worth of equipment from a tractor repair business.
Police say Paige Hollon, 25, of Abilene, stole $12,258 worth of equipment from Shaddix Implements on North Treadaway last week. She was arrested and charged with theft. She also had three other outstanding warrants.
Police said she admitted to being involved and stated she was also with another female. Police said the two had scrapped the items.
Hollon is being held at the Taylor County Jail on bonds totaling $7,500.
- Updated Victims ID'd: San Angelo man & boy, 4, apparently drowned while fishing
- Updated Recent thefts raise eyebrows at Abilene hardware store
- Texan on 10 Most Wanted sex offender list caught in Mexico
- KTXS Forecast: Tracking scattered cloud cover with low to mid-80s for the work week
- Abilene locations to offer early voting Monday
- Candlelight vigil held in Brownwood for domestic violence victims
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated