Abilene, TEXAS - A scary-looking accident on I-20 early Monday morning could have ended much worse.
A semi struck a guard rail and ended up on its side.
It happened around midnight on I-20 near the Denny's -- at mile marker 278.
The semi was the only vehicle involved in the crash.
Police say the driver fell asleep before crashing.
Luckily, that driver walked away without a scratch.
- Updated Woman, 36, is 2nd arrested in connection with Abilene mother's murder
- Federal agency publishes timetable for President Trump's Mexico border wall
- Texas murder suspect arrested; was in Daytona for the races
- Los Arcos restaurant to reopen Wednesday in Abilene
- Crews battling wildfires in Texas Panhandle, Oklahoma
- Woman, 36, is 2nd arrested in connection with Abilene mother's murder
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- Wanted: Abilene police seek teen & woman
- Abilene City Council chooses water rate study after high bills