Abilene, TEXAS - A scary-looking accident on I-20 early Monday morning could have ended much worse.
A semi struck a guard rail and ended up on its side.
It happened around midnight on I-20 near the Denny's -- at mile marker 278.
The semi was the only vehicle involved in the crash.
Police say the driver fell asleep before crashing.
Luckily, that driver walked away without a scratch.
- Forecasters say parts of Texas – including Abilene – face critical wildfire danger
- 3 arrested for engaging in organized crime in San Angelo
- Job fair to be held at Abilene Convention Center
- House speaker getting firsthand look at US-Mexico border
- KTXS Forecast: Very warm tomorrow but a cool down to look forward to by the end of the week
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Man in custody after four-hour standoff in north Abilene
- John Lackey commemorative billboard to serve multiple purposes
- Recycling, parking, discussed at special Abilene City Council meeting
- Abilene police receive $10,000 donation for new K-9