ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene business has fallen victim to what appears to be copper theft amounting to thousands of dollars in damage.
According to an incident report, an unknown person(s) stole 30-foot power cords from five portable restroom trailers located at Can-Doo Budjet Rentals on Goliad Drive. It seems the cords were targeted for the copper they contain.
The business estimates it will cost $10,000 to make up for the loss.
Anonymous tips can be reported to Abilene Crime Stoppers at (325) 676-TIPS.
- Updated Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event
- Updated City of Abilene to give away 100 rain barrel kits
- Updated Abilene City Council declines to approve curbside recycling program
- Updated Country music star Vince Gill tours West Texas Rehab in Abilene
- Updated Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck