ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene business has fallen victim to what appears to be copper theft amounting to thousands of dollars in damage.
According to an incident report, an unknown person(s) stole 30-foot power cords from five portable restroom trailers located at Can-Doo Budjet Rentals on Goliad Drive. It seems the cords were targeted for the copper they contain.
The business estimates it will cost $10,000 to make up for the loss.
Anonymous tips can be reported to Abilene Crime Stoppers at (325) 676-TIPS.
- Manhunt underway in Sweetwater after attempted traffic stop
- Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend
- KTXS Forecast: Drier and warmer weather for most to finish the work week
- Abilene residents weigh in on 25 years of the World Wide Web