ANSON, Texas - Prayers filled the Anson High School Auditorium Saturday night for a girl who's in critical condition after a crash that killed her father, a Taylor County deputy.
William Woodruff, 50, died Tuesday after an accident on US Highway 83 one mile north of Abilene.
His daughter Ann Marie Woodruff, 6, was injured in that crash.
Family and friends came together to join hands and pray for Woodruff's recovery.
She still remains in critical condition at Cook Children's Hospital.
- Updated Crews battling wildfires in Texas Panhandle, Oklahoma
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Updated High levels of ammonia in Texas home where some 430 animals found
- JCPenney to close up to 140 stores