ANSON, Texas - Prayers filled the Anson High School Auditorium Saturday night for a girl who's in critical condition after a crash that killed her father, a Taylor County deputy.
William Woodruff, 50, died Tuesday after an accident on US Highway 83 one mile north of Abilene.
His daughter Ann Marie Woodruff, 6, was injured in that crash.
Family and friends came together to join hands and pray for Woodruff's recovery.
She still remains in critical condition at Cook Children's Hospital.
- Updated Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen
- Updated West Texas police say 6 slightly hurt when shot during robbery
- Updated 2 injured in DWI crash in Early, man arrested
- Updated 2 arrested for Texas bank robberies
- Updated Santa Anna man, 28, arrested on drug charges in Coleman