ANSON, Texas - Prayers filled the Anson High School Auditorium Saturday night for a girl who's in critical condition after a crash that killed her father, a Taylor County deputy.
William Woodruff, 50, died Tuesday after an accident on US Highway 83 one mile north of Abilene.
His daughter Ann Marie Woodruff, 6, was injured in that crash.
Family and friends came together to join hands and pray for Woodruff's recovery.
She still remains in critical condition at Cook Children's Hospital.
- Updated Obama to Trump: America is already great
- Updated Abilene veteran warns of Facebook scam about benefits
- Updated Brownwood police searching for Jeep connected to pharmacy thefts
- Updated Panel could recommend scrapping STAAR tests
- Updated McMurry professor: Clinton's nomination shows nation's growth