ANSON, Texas - Prayers filled the Anson High School Auditorium Saturday night for a girl who's in critical condition after a crash that killed her father, a Taylor County deputy.
William Woodruff, 50, died Tuesday after an accident on US Highway 83 one mile north of Abilene.
His daughter Ann Marie Woodruff, 6, was injured in that crash.
Family and friends came together to join hands and pray for Woodruff's recovery.
She still remains in critical condition at Cook Children's Hospital.
- H-E-B donates $2,500 to The Food Bank of West Central Texas
- CityLink bus fare increases passed by Abilene City Council
- Abilene City Council responds to audit requests over water bills
- Truck flips after being T-boned in downtown Abilene
- Guardian claims disabled Abilene woman had $200,000 stolen from account