Pregnant and breastfeeding moms are being celebrated today as part of National Breastfeeding Day, which is August 6th.
Out at the Taylor County Public Health District, moms and their families were honored with all sorts of goodies and resources available to them.
Organizers want moms to know if they have any kind of breastfeeding questions, problems, or concerns, there are lactation consultants ready to help, any time of day, free of charge.
Call the breastfeeding hotline at 325.232.5651.
- Weather warning: Enhanced fire danger for much of Big Country
- Updated Wanted: Abilene police seek teen & woman
- Dashcam video of San Angelo councilman's altercation with police released
- Woman's sassy obit warns people to wait to claim her stuff
- Winning ticket for $435 million Powerball sold in Indiana