ABILENE, Texas - Early voting has ended for the primary elections next week.
Friday saw the highest turnout of all the early voting days...with more than 13-hundred people voting.
The total number of early votes cast in Taylor County, 6,242. 5,785 of those were in the Republican primary, 457 in the Democratic primary.
Election day is Tuesday, March 4th.
KTXS will have complete election coverage for you right after the polls close at 7 Tuesday night.
- Hillary Clinton's challenge: Igniting excitement
- Updated Building partially collapses in Hamlin
- Updated 3 Big Country hospitals receive high marks from federal government
- Updated Abilenians sought for curbside recycling program, deadline Monday
- Updated Texas sales tax holiday set for first weekend of August