ABILENE, Texas - Early voting has ended for the primary elections next week.
Friday saw the highest turnout of all the early voting days...with more than 13-hundred people voting.
The total number of early votes cast in Taylor County, 6,242. 5,785 of those were in the Republican primary, 457 in the Democratic primary.
Election day is Tuesday, March 4th.
KTXS will have complete election coverage for you right after the polls close at 7 Tuesday night.
- Updated College Station police say 2 killed in apartment gunfire
- Updated Dallas police squelch critics, questions about sniper attack
- Updated Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- Updated HPU baseball team collects donations for LA flood victims
- Updated Philippines: 5-year-old girl killed in drug war, Human Rights Watch says