ABILENE, Texas - Early voting has ended for the primary elections next week.
Friday saw the highest turnout of all the early voting days...with more than 13-hundred people voting.
The total number of early votes cast in Taylor County, 6,242. 5,785 of those were in the Republican primary, 457 in the Democratic primary.
Election day is Tuesday, March 4th.
KTXS will have complete election coverage for you right after the polls close at 7 Tuesday night.
- Updated Girl, 8, gets $10K scholarship to University of North Texas after video
- Updated Two-headed rat snake gets new home at Central Texas zoo
- KTXS Forecast: Perfect weather for coming weekend
- Man recants story about road rage incident near Abilene
- Wanted: Former Abilene day care teacher among 4 being sought
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget