ABILENE, Texas - The Texas Department of Transportation will hold a public meeting Tuesday to discuss the closure of the US84/Business I-20 bridge for repairs.
The meeting will be held at TxDOT's Abilene area office at 1350 N. Arnold Blvd.
Exhibits and maps of the planned project and detour will be on display in the office at 1 p.m. Tuesday. Registration for the meeting will begin at 5 p.m. and begin at 6 p.m.
The public is welcome to attend and ask questions until the beginning of the meeting.
For more information, you can contact Alan Hufstutler P.E., Abilene area engineer, at (325) 690-9821.
- Chili Day and Auction raises money for children's programs
- Woman, 36, is 2nd arrested in connection with Abilene mother's murder
- Workshop at ACU gets people ready for gardening season
- McMurry professor highlights 181st anniversary of the Battle of the Alamo
- State seeks death penalty for man accused of killing correctional officer
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Wildfire academy held in Brownwood amid high fire danger
- TxDOT repairs section of Highway 6 destroyed by 2016 flood
- Ira ISD superintendent announces retirement after long career
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- DPS identifies driver, 32, killed in Callahan County crash