ABILENE, Texas - The Texas Department of Transportation will hold a public meeting Tuesday to discuss the closure of the US84/Business I-20 bridge for repairs.
The meeting will be held at TxDOT's Abilene area office at 1350 N. Arnold Blvd.
Exhibits and maps of the planned project and detour will be on display in the office at 1 p.m. Tuesday. Registration for the meeting will begin at 5 p.m. and begin at 6 p.m.
The public is welcome to attend and ask questions until the beginning of the meeting.
For more information, you can contact Alan Hufstutler P.E., Abilene area engineer, at (325) 690-9821.
- Calais 'Jungle': Demolition of massive migrant camp to begin
- Big Country high school marching bands compete at Abilene stadium
- Taylor Co. residents to vote on $55M bond to renovate expo center
- KTXS Forecast: Cloud cover temporarily increases for Tuesday
- Bond set at $750,000: Son of ex-Brady police chief arrested for murdering mother
- Candlelight vigil held in Brownwood for domestic violence victims
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Fire at Abilene car dealership
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer