ABILENE, Texas - The Texas Department of Transportation will hold a public meeting Tuesday to discuss the closure of the US84/Business I-20 bridge for repairs.
The meeting will be held at TxDOT's Abilene area office at 1350 N. Arnold Blvd.
Exhibits and maps of the planned project and detour will be on display in the office at 1 p.m. Tuesday. Registration for the meeting will begin at 5 p.m. and begin at 6 p.m.
The public is welcome to attend and ask questions until the beginning of the meeting.
For more information, you can contact Alan Hufstutler P.E., Abilene area engineer, at (325) 690-9821.
- Video of woman chasing cat on Texas tollway prompts warning
- Perfect strangers perform unforgettable duet at Texas hospital
- Abilene man, 32, sentenced to 18 years for June 2014 shooting death
- New Mexico governor: 10-year-old girl's death worst she's seen
- Updated Mark Rowlett: Tracking continued afternoon and evening thundershower chances