ABILENE, Texas - The Texas Department of Transportation will hold a public meeting Tuesday to discuss the closure of the US84/Business I-20 bridge for repairs.
The meeting will be held at TxDOT's Abilene area office at 1350 N. Arnold Blvd.
Exhibits and maps of the planned project and detour will be on display in the office at 1 p.m. Tuesday. Registration for the meeting will begin at 5 p.m. and begin at 6 p.m.
The public is welcome to attend and ask questions until the beginning of the meeting.
For more information, you can contact Alan Hufstutler P.E., Abilene area engineer, at (325) 690-9821.
- Man shot in arm during road rage incident near Abilene
- Man convicted of indecency with a child now arrested in Taylor County
- Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Financial shortfall forcing Meals on Wheels to cut breakfast delivery in Abilene
- Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Brownwood murder suspect's lawyer asks for bond reduction, gag order
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Sweetwater teacher accused of relationship with student resigns
- Bond reduced for Ranger man accused of murder
- Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- Winters man one of 25 to receive prestigious Carnegie Hero medal
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash