ABILENE, Texas - "Queen of Dreams" hosted its second annual dress drive at its new location on 702 South Leggett Drive on Saturday.
The store offers dresses at no cost to girls who are in need; however, since all the dresses are donated, once a girl borrows a dress they are expected to return the dress back to the store.
Founder Daisy Bergeron said anyone who needs helps finding a dress for their special occasion is welcome to stop by.
"There are no qualifications to be able to be a part of Queen of Dreams," Bergeron said. "It's just those that if you're looking for a dress and you're in that need, we help you. Those who want to share their testimony, we listen to them. We don't ask any questions."
- Updated Suspect in gruesome New Mexico killing of girl, 10, was on probation
- Updated All gone: City of Abilene rain barrel giveaway lasts 28 minutes
- Updated Texas murder suspect arrested at Oklahoma bus station
- Updated Looking for a place that sells alcohol? There's an app for that
- Updated Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck