ABILENE, Texas - "Queen of Dreams" hosted its second annual dress drive at its new location on 702 South Leggett Drive on Saturday.
The store offers dresses at no cost to girls who are in need; however, since all the dresses are donated, once a girl borrows a dress they are expected to return the dress back to the store.
Founder Daisy Bergeron said anyone who needs helps finding a dress for their special occasion is welcome to stop by.
"There are no qualifications to be able to be a part of Queen of Dreams," Bergeron said. "It's just those that if you're looking for a dress and you're in that need, we help you. Those who want to share their testimony, we listen to them. We don't ask any questions."
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- State Rep. submits bill to end Brown Co. Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Texas ag. commisisoner calls for ‘hog apocalypse'
- Abilene City Council chooses water rate study after high bills
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS