ABILENE, Texas - "Queen of Dreams" hosted its second annual dress drive at its new location on 702 South Leggett Drive on Saturday.
The store offers dresses at no cost to girls who are in need; however, since all the dresses are donated, once a girl borrows a dress they are expected to return the dress back to the store.
Founder Daisy Bergeron said anyone who needs helps finding a dress for their special occasion is welcome to stop by.
"There are no qualifications to be able to be a part of Queen of Dreams," Bergeron said. "It's just those that if you're looking for a dress and you're in that need, we help you. Those who want to share their testimony, we listen to them. We don't ask any questions."
- Police looking into social media accounts of suspects in Abilene realtor's murder
- Mysterious fireball seen across Big Country likely a meteorite
- Families displaced in Brownwood apartment fire find new homes
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Fire danger Tuesday with very warm and windy conditions
- San Angelo council to consider naming new member after embattled councilman resigns
- Texas A&M Forest Service conducts prescribed burns at Camp Bowie
- 18 people displaced after Brownwood apartment fire
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck