ABILENE, Texas - "Queen of Dreams" hosted its second annual dress drive at its new location on 702 South Leggett Drive on Saturday.
The store offers dresses at no cost to girls who are in need; however, since all the dresses are donated, once a girl borrows a dress they are expected to return the dress back to the store.
Founder Daisy Bergeron said anyone who needs helps finding a dress for their special occasion is welcome to stop by.
"There are no qualifications to be able to be a part of Queen of Dreams," Bergeron said. "It's just those that if you're looking for a dress and you're in that need, we help you. Those who want to share their testimony, we listen to them. We don't ask any questions."
- Obama shortens more than 100 prison sentences
- Updated TDCJ: Criminal charges against Abilene corrections officer dismissed
- Texan who faked being decorated Navy SEAL gets prison
- New 'Dancing With the Stars' cast includes ex-Gov. Rick Perry, 12 others
- KTXS Forecast: Thundershower chances persist into the weekend
Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- McMurry University kicks off school year with convocation
- Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Abilene, Big Country teams ranked in AP football poll
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident