ABILENE, Texas - Showers and thundershowers came rolling through West Texas Thursday evening into the overnight and early morning hours of Friday.
Here are some of the rainfall tallies that came into us this morning:
Brady Creek 0.05"
Abilene Regional 0.21"
Cross Plains 0.38"
Stephens County Airport 0.51"
Near Sterling City 0.55"
Millers Creek (Throckmorton County) 0.93"
- Forecasters say parts of Texas – including Abilene – face critical wildfire danger
- 3 arrested for engaging in organized crime in San Angelo
- Job fair to be held at Abilene Convention Center
- House speaker getting firsthand look at US-Mexico border
- KTXS Forecast: Very warm tomorrow but a cool down to look forward to by the end of the week
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Man in custody after four-hour standoff in north Abilene
- John Lackey commemorative billboard to serve multiple purposes
- Recycling, parking, discussed at special Abilene City Council meeting
- Abilene police receive $10,000 donation for new K-9