The Technology Department at Region 14 wanted to give students a taste of what it will be like to vote in a Presidential Election, so they hosted a "Presidential Mock Election" for elementary, middle, and high schools in Region 14.
They reported the results in a broadcast, by the kr-14 newsroom. At one time there were 46 schools connected watching the results together. By the way, in all three age groups, Romney came out on top.
- Mysterious fireball seen across Big Country likely a meteorite
- Police looking into social media accounts of suspects in Abilene realtor's murder
- San Angelo council to consider naming new member after embattled councilman resigns
- Reward offered for killer of 8-year-old Texas girl
- Updated Hardin-Simmons to host regional in Division III basketball tournament
- 18 people displaced after Brownwood apartment fire
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program