ABILENE, Texas - Sixteen men from Abilene strutted their stuff for a good cause.
The luncheon and men's fashion show, held at Abilene Christian University, honored men in the Big Country who use their strength for good, men who are of good character and positive role models for young people in our community.
This annual event helps fund the Regional Victims Crisis Center, which assists victims and survivors of violent crime and also works to prevent violence.
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Abilene police receive $10,000 donation for new K-9
- Thief climbs in through roof at Abilene High, steals electronics
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- Recycling, parking, discussed at special Abilene City Council meeting