ABILENE, Texas - Sixteen men from Abilene strutted their stuff for a good cause.
The luncheon and men's fashion show, held at Abilene Christian University, honored men in the Big Country who use their strength for good, men who are of good character and positive role models for young people in our community.
This annual event helps fund the Regional Victims Crisis Center, which assists victims and survivors of violent crime and also works to prevent violence.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated