ABILENE, Texas - Sixteen men from Abilene strutted their stuff for a good cause.
The luncheon and men's fashion show, held at Abilene Christian University, honored men in the Big Country who use their strength for good, men who are of good character and positive role models for young people in our community.
This annual event helps fund the Regional Victims Crisis Center, which assists victims and survivors of violent crime and also works to prevent violence.
- H-E-B donates $2,500 to The Food Bank of West Central Texas
- CityLink bus fare increases passed by Abilene City Council
- Abilene City Council responds to audit requests over water bills
- Truck flips after being T-boned in downtown Abilene
- Guardian claims disabled Abilene woman had $200,000 stolen from account