ABILENE, Texas - Students who have moved into a new attendance zone, and all students who are new to Abilene ISD, will need to register at their respective campuses. Tuesday the district will be registering three and four-year-olds in their Early Childhood and Head Start Programs at the Abilene Civic Center from 8:30 a.m. to 2:20 p.m. New elementary and middle school students can register on August 12th at their respective AISD campuses, and new high school students on can register on the 11th. For a full schedule of registration for AISD, CLICK HERE.
If the student is new to Abilene ISD, the parent or guardian should bring the following items: proof of residence (gas, water or electric bill or copy of mortgage/lease), child's birth certificate, child's social security card, child's immunization record, the driver's license of the adult who is enrolling the student, any records from the previous school, and, if it applies, any documentation regarding divorce/custody or child custodial issues.
If you have a student to enroll at Wylie ISD, you can do so with their new online portal. For a link to that CLICK HERE. After completing the online enrollment process, you may attend one of the following New Student Registration Sessions.
- Chili Day and Auction raises money for children's programs
- Woman, 36, is 2nd arrested in connection with Abilene mother's murder
- Workshop at ACU gets people ready for gardening season
- McMurry professor highlights 181st anniversary of the Battle of the Alamo
- State seeks death penalty for man accused of killing correctional officer
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Wildfire academy held in Brownwood amid high fire danger
- TxDOT repairs section of Highway 6 destroyed by 2016 flood
- Ira ISD superintendent announces retirement after long career
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- DPS identifies driver, 32, killed in Callahan County crash