ABILENE, Texas - Students who have moved into a new attendance zone, and all students who are new to Abilene ISD, will need to register at their respective campuses. Tuesday the district will be registering three and four-year-olds in their Early Childhood and Head Start Programs at the Abilene Civic Center from 8:30 a.m. to 2:20 p.m. New elementary and middle school students can register on August 12th at their respective AISD campuses, and new high school students on can register on the 11th. For a full schedule of registration for AISD, CLICK HERE.
If the student is new to Abilene ISD, the parent or guardian should bring the following items: proof of residence (gas, water or electric bill or copy of mortgage/lease), child's birth certificate, child's social security card, child's immunization record, the driver's license of the adult who is enrolling the student, any records from the previous school, and, if it applies, any documentation regarding divorce/custody or child custodial issues.
If you have a student to enroll at Wylie ISD, you can do so with their new online portal. For a link to that CLICK HERE. After completing the online enrollment process, you may attend one of the following New Student Registration Sessions.
- Interstate 20 bridge construction may impact businesses
- AISD announces principal change at Abilene High School
- Brownwood ISD considering random drug testing for extracurricular activities
- Abilene man, 29, arrested on robbery charges
- Colorado City correctional facility facing closure under proposed budget
- Fundraising continues for families of victims in deadly Haskell County crash
- Liquor store owner wants Abilene City Council to extend alcohol sales
- Taylor County board meets for first time since commissioner's arrest
- TxDOT paying for school zone sign near Victory Life Academy
- Brown County zookeeper wants rollback of ban on exotic animals