ABILENE, Texas - Three Abilene men and a teen were arrested Tuesday after police said they found more than 100 grams of various drugs in their apartment.
Police were called to the Highland Oaks apartment complex in the 2400 block of Buffalo Gap Rd. Tuesday afternoon in reference to multiple gunshots.
They tried to arrest a man when they arrived but said the man ran into an apartment unit that smelled of burning marijuana.
Officers obtained a search warrant and found 52.5 grams of methamphetamine, 70.7 grams of marijuana and 3.9 grams of amphetamine (17 Adderall tablets).
The drugs allegedly belonged to Ernest, Victor and Roland Gonzales. Each are charged with first degree felony manufacture or delivery of methamphetamine, third degree felony possession of amphetamine and class A possession of marijuana.
A 15-year-old male was also found to be in possession of marijuana.
Ernest, 23, and Roland, 18, posted their $26,500 bond Wednesday. As of Thursday, Victor, 22, remains in the Taylor County Jail on bond totaling $26,500.
- Big Country high school marching bands compete at Abilene stadium
- Taylor Co. residents to vote on $55M bond to renovate expo center
- Bond set at $750,000: Son of ex-Brady police chief arrested for murdering mother
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Warm and likely dry
- Candlelight vigil held in Brownwood for domestic violence victims
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Fire at Abilene car dealership
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer