ABILENE, Texas - Three Abilene men and a teen were arrested Tuesday after police said they found more than 100 grams of various drugs in their apartment.
Police were called to the Highland Oaks apartment complex in the 2400 block of Buffalo Gap Rd. Tuesday afternoon in reference to multiple gunshots.
They tried to arrest a man when they arrived but said the man ran into an apartment unit that smelled of burning marijuana.
Officers obtained a search warrant and found 52.5 grams of methamphetamine, 70.7 grams of marijuana and 3.9 grams of amphetamine (17 Adderall tablets).
The drugs allegedly belonged to Ernest, Victor and Roland Gonzales. Each are charged with first degree felony manufacture or delivery of methamphetamine, third degree felony possession of amphetamine and class A possession of marijuana.
A 15-year-old male was also found to be in possession of marijuana.
Ernest, 23, and Roland, 18, posted their $26,500 bond Wednesday. As of Thursday, Victor, 22, remains in the Taylor County Jail on bond totaling $26,500.
- Winters man one of 25 to receive prestigious Carnegie Hero medal
- Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Updated Texas student who dressed as slave told to change
- KTXS Forecast: Slight warm up today then another cold front arrives Thursday
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash
- Callahan County employees, residents react to jail decision
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend