ABILENE, Texas - Rescue the Animals, SPCA is looking for a young woman who agreed to foster a cat and her kittens – in the wake of the owner being found.
Here's the Rescue the Animals, SPCA news release:
On Saturday, May 4, 2013, the mother cat and kittens were brought to Rescue the Animals, SPCA by someone who had found them. A young lady who was volunteering that afternoon offered to take the cat and kittens home and foster them.
She called her mother and they agreed it was a good idea. The young lady then took the cat and kittens home.
This all happened just as we were closing for the day, and we cannot find any contact information for the young lady who took the cats home.
Now that the owner has been found, we must get the cats back to their original home.
All our volunteers are asked to sign in each time they visit our Adoption Clinic. We have called everyone who signed in that day with no luck. We have gone through our entire database of volunteers also with no luck.
The media are our last chance to reunite these beautiful cats with their owner. In 15 years handling over 15,000 animals, we have never had a situation like this. We hope someone will recognize the cats or that the young lady will see them and contact us.
- Updated Abilene City Council declines to approve curbside recycling program
- Updated Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event
- Updated City of Abilene to give away 100 rain barrel kits
- Updated Country music star Vince Gill tours West Texas Rehab in Abilene
- Updated Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck