ABILENE, Texas - Rescue the Animals, SPCA is looking for a young woman who agreed to foster a cat and her kittens – in the wake of the owner being found.
Here's the Rescue the Animals, SPCA news release:
On Saturday, May 4, 2013, the mother cat and kittens were brought to Rescue the Animals, SPCA by someone who had found them. A young lady who was volunteering that afternoon offered to take the cat and kittens home and foster them.
She called her mother and they agreed it was a good idea. The young lady then took the cat and kittens home.
This all happened just as we were closing for the day, and we cannot find any contact information for the young lady who took the cats home.
Now that the owner has been found, we must get the cats back to their original home.
All our volunteers are asked to sign in each time they visit our Adoption Clinic. We have called everyone who signed in that day with no luck. We have gone through our entire database of volunteers also with no luck.
The media are our last chance to reunite these beautiful cats with their owner. In 15 years handling over 15,000 animals, we have never had a situation like this. We hope someone will recognize the cats or that the young lady will see them and contact us.
- Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Updated Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- Brownwood murder suspect's lawyer asks for bond reduction, gag order
- KTXS Forecast: Tracking another cold front
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash
- Callahan County employees, residents react to jail decision
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend