ABILENE, Texas - Local restaurants are gearing up for Taste of Abilene 2013.
Anthony Crespo from Buffalo Wild Wings visited KTXS This Morning to give a preview of this year's event.
The Taste of Abilene will run from 6 - 8 p.m. on Tuesday, April 30 at the Abilene Civic Center. It is organized by the Abilene Rotary Club and the Abilene Restaurant Association.
Tickets cost $30. They can be purchased at the north location of Chick-fil-A, In Focus Digital, Star Dodge, or online.
The event raises money for local organizations, including Big Brothers/Big Sisters, Meals on Wheels, Noah Project, and many more.
Last year over $20,000 was raised.
Some of the restaurants participating this year include Cattle Baron Cafe, Jimmy John's, Lytle Land and Cattle, Perini Ranch, Sharon's Barbeque, plus many more.
- Texan fatally shot girlfriend, her friend, his son, 3, self
- Police: Man robs New York City bank in ball gown, heels
- Updated Video shows man using stolen credit card at Abilene store
- Brownwood police searching for Jeep connected to pharmacy thefts
- Abilene veteran warns of Facebook scam about benefits