ABILENE, Texas - Local restaurants are gearing up for Taste of Abilene 2013.
Anthony Crespo from Buffalo Wild Wings visited KTXS This Morning to give a preview of this year's event.
The Taste of Abilene will run from 6 - 8 p.m. on Tuesday, April 30 at the Abilene Civic Center. It is organized by the Abilene Rotary Club and the Abilene Restaurant Association.
Tickets cost $30. They can be purchased at the north location of Chick-fil-A, In Focus Digital, Star Dodge, or online.
The event raises money for local organizations, including Big Brothers/Big Sisters, Meals on Wheels, Noah Project, and many more.
Last year over $20,000 was raised.
Some of the restaurants participating this year include Cattle Baron Cafe, Jimmy John's, Lytle Land and Cattle, Perini Ranch, Sharon's Barbeque, plus many more.
- Updated Abilene City Council declines to approve curbside recycling program
- Updated Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event
- Updated City of Abilene to give away 100 rain barrel kits
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Afternoon stray t-shower possible for West-Central Texas
- Updated Country music star Vince Gill tours West Texas Rehab in Abilene