We have an update now to a special story we brought you Tuesday night. The Rex Fleming fundraiser at the Chick-Fil-A on Highway 351 raised more than $10,000 with money still coming in.
Chick-Fil-A pledged a portion of all regular sales and all the lemonade sales . The Rex Fleming Touching Lives Foundation.
The money will go toward purchasing iTouch's and iPads for pediatric cancer patients at Cook Children's Hospital in Fort Worth. Lance Fleming, Rex's dad says they are so thankful for the Abilene community for their support.
- Updated Manhunt underway in Sweetwater after attempted traffic stop
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend
- Updated Abilene residents weigh in on 25 years of the World Wide Web
- Updated No tax increases in proposed Brownwood budget for 2016-2017