We have an update now to a special story we brought you Tuesday night. The Rex Fleming fundraiser at the Chick-Fil-A on Highway 351 raised more than $10,000 with money still coming in.
Chick-Fil-A pledged a portion of all regular sales and all the lemonade sales . The Rex Fleming Touching Lives Foundation.
The money will go toward purchasing iTouch's and iPads for pediatric cancer patients at Cook Children's Hospital in Fort Worth. Lance Fleming, Rex's dad says they are so thankful for the Abilene community for their support.
- Hillary Clinton's challenge: Igniting excitement
- Updated Building partially collapses in Hamlin
- Updated 3 Big Country hospitals receive high marks from federal government
- Updated Abilenians sought for curbside recycling program, deadline Monday
- Updated Texas sales tax holiday set for first weekend of August