ABILENE - Plans are in the works for a possible new retail and restaurant development off of I-20 and Highway 351.
City Council approved Thursday the rezoning of 10 acres of land at 1102 East Overland Trail. The council agenda showed the zoning "would allow for retail development to include a restaurant."
The property, owned by Exceptional Holdings, LP, is represented by David Ohre. Exceptional Holdings is behind several other properties in town, including the former Famous Dave's and Buffalo Wild Wings.
No word on exactly what may be developed on this property.
- Updated Panel could recommend scrapping STAAR tests
- Updated Video shows man using stolen credit card at Abilene store
- Updated Wanted Wednesday: Man, 21, sought by Abilene police
- Updated Texas Border Patrol agents save nearly 40 immigrants
- Updated Cash Saver renovating property for new Abilene location