ABILENE - Plans are in the works for a possible new retail and restaurant development off of I-20 and Highway 351.
City Council approved Thursday the rezoning of 10 acres of land at 1102 East Overland Trail. The council agenda showed the zoning "would allow for retail development to include a restaurant."
The property, owned by Exceptional Holdings, LP, is represented by David Ohre. Exceptional Holdings is behind several other properties in town, including the former Famous Dave's and Buffalo Wild Wings.
No word on exactly what may be developed on this property.
- Updated Girl, 8, gets $10K scholarship to University of North Texas after video
- Updated Two-headed rat snake gets new home at Central Texas zoo
- KTXS Forecast: Perfect weather for coming weekend
- Man recants story about road rage incident near Abilene
- Wanted: Former Abilene day care teacher among 4 being sought
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget