ABILENE - Plans are in the works for a possible new retail and restaurant development off of I-20 and Highway 351.
City Council approved Thursday the rezoning of 10 acres of land at 1102 East Overland Trail. The council agenda showed the zoning "would allow for retail development to include a restaurant."
The property, owned by Exceptional Holdings, LP, is represented by David Ohre. Exceptional Holdings is behind several other properties in town, including the former Famous Dave's and Buffalo Wild Wings.
No word on exactly what may be developed on this property.
- Updated 1 dead after 2 vehicles go into water-filled Texas sinkhole
- Iraan grad rounding up support from Texas cheerleaders after deadly bus crash
- Updated Oakland fire death toll at 36, likely to climb as investigation continues
- Prominent Texas personal injury attorney dies week after daughter's suicide
- KTXS Forecast: One last shot of rain today, then much colder air arrives by mid-week
- 1 killed in crash on I-20 involving bus carrying high school cheerleaders
- Goodfellows spread holiday cheer in Sweetwater with toy drive
- Rangers turn completed Brown Co. Attorney investigation over to feds
- Ballinger man arrested for ramming multiple patrol cars
- Thousands attend Brownwood Christmas parade