ABILENE - Plans are in the works for a possible new retail and restaurant development off of I-20 and Highway 351.
City Council approved Thursday the rezoning of 10 acres of land at 1102 East Overland Trail. The council agenda showed the zoning "would allow for retail development to include a restaurant."
The property, owned by Exceptional Holdings, LP, is represented by David Ohre. Exceptional Holdings is behind several other properties in town, including the former Famous Dave's and Buffalo Wild Wings.
No word on exactly what may be developed on this property.
- ACU's Sing Song competition brings visitors, dollars to Abilene
- 2 dead in shooting during fight at Houston strip club
- Police seek help finding suitcase linked to Colorado murder
- Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- KTXS Forecast: Rain moves out, making way for warmer weather and sunny skies