ABILENE - Plans are in the works for a possible new retail and restaurant development off of I-20 and Highway 351.
City Council approved Thursday the rezoning of 10 acres of land at 1102 East Overland Trail. The council agenda showed the zoning "would allow for retail development to include a restaurant."
The property, owned by Exceptional Holdings, LP, is represented by David Ohre. Exceptional Holdings is behind several other properties in town, including the former Famous Dave's and Buffalo Wild Wings.
No word on exactly what may be developed on this property.
- Updated Terror attacks overseas affecting Abilene college programs
- Updated EpiPen price hikes causing trouble Abilene families
- Updated Abilene ISD institutes new drop-off policy
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Mostly sunny and low 90s for Thursday
- Updated Police: Abilene kidnapping suspect threatened to kill victim, family