ABILENE, Texas - A 30-year-old Abilene man faces drug charges after being arrested following what police say was a routine traffic stop.
Police say Jeffrey Corley was driving on Grape Street around 10 p.m. Tuesday when an officer pulled him over for a traffic violation. The officer reported Corley was acting nervous. A record search showed Corley had previous arrests for drugs.
A K9 unit for APD made a positive alert on Corley's car. Police searched the vehicle and allegedly found drug paraphernalia, $495 in cash, methamphetamine, and scales.
Corley was arrested and charged with second-degree felony of manufacturing/delivery of a controlled substance. He is in the Taylor County Jail with bonds totaling $10,000
- Updated Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Severe weather possible tonight, sunshine back tomorrow
- Updated Texas high school transgender wrestler wins regional title
- Updated Man arrested for slaying of Caldwell County woman
- Stepson talks how shooter, victim met before San Angelo murder-suicide