ABILENE, Texas - After 4,000 runners took to the Abilene streets in August of 2013 for Run or Dye, the event is already making a return.
Saturday morning at 9 a.m. a second Run or Dye will begin at the Taylor County Expo Center.
The event is different from your normal 5k race...runners are blasted with colored dye at several stations throughout the run.
Tickets aren't cheap, they start at $57.
To learn more, and register, click HERE.
- Updated Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck
- KTXS Forecast: Afternoon stray t-shower possible for West-Central Texas
- Updated City of Abilene to give away 100 rain barrel kits
- Updated Country music star Vince Gill tours West Texas Rehab in Abilene
- Updated Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event