ABILENE, Texas - Safety is the name of the game for one of the most popular summer camps in Abilene.
Safety City has a summer camp where kids will drive miniature cars or ride their bikes through a tiny metropolis.
The camp is designed to train kids to keep their eyes peeled for dangers on and off the road and to always practice safety first. This includes bike safety and always remembering to wear a helmet.
The camp will run through Thursday the 24, and will be $50 per child.
For more information CLICK HERE.
- Man shot in arm during road rage incident near Abilene
- Man convicted of indecency with a child now arrested in Taylor County
- Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Financial shortfall forcing Meals on Wheels to cut breakfast delivery in Abilene
- Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget
- Brownwood murder suspect's lawyer asks for bond reduction, gag order
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Sweetwater teacher accused of relationship with student resigns
- Bond reduced for Ranger man accused of murder
- Winters man one of 25 to receive prestigious Carnegie Hero medal
- Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash