ABILENE, Texas - Safety is the name of the game for one of the most popular summer camps in Abilene.
Safety City has a summer camp where kids will drive miniature cars or ride their bikes through a tiny metropolis.
The camp is designed to train kids to keep their eyes peeled for dangers on and off the road and to always practice safety first. This includes bike safety and always remembering to wear a helmet.
The camp will run through Thursday the 24, and will be $50 per child.
For more information CLICK HERE.
- Updated Man on Texas death row for killing 2 loses appeal
- Updated New 'Dancing With the Stars' cast includes ex-Gov. Rick Perry, 12 others
- Updated Armored car guard shot, killed in Texas ATM robbery
- Updated Teacher fired in West Texas after Internet post hired by another district
- Police ID West Texas man who died while hiking
- Abilene, Big Country teams ranked in AP football poll
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident
- Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- Bulldogs find way to win in mistake-filled season opener against Vernon