ABILENE, Texas - The Salvation Army's Angel Tree official opened Wednesday morning at the Mall of Abilene.
The Angel Tree runs from Nov. 14 to Dec. 15. It is located near Best Buy inside of the mall.
A ribbon cutting at 10:30 a.m. marked the officially opening.
To help with the Angel Tree, you can grab a tree tag ornament and buy the gift on the tag. Each tag represents the wish of a child or family in need.
- Updated Manhunt underway in Sweetwater after attempted traffic stop
- Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend
- Abilene residents weigh in on 25 years of the World Wide Web
- No tax increases in proposed Brownwood budget for 2016-2017