ABILENE, Texas - The Salvation Army's Angel Tree official opened Wednesday morning at the Mall of Abilene.
The Angel Tree runs from Nov. 14 to Dec. 15. It is located near Best Buy inside of the mall.
A ribbon cutting at 10:30 a.m. marked the officially opening.
To help with the Angel Tree, you can grab a tree tag ornament and buy the gift on the tag. Each tag represents the wish of a child or family in need.
- Chili Day and Auction raises money for children's programs
- Woman, 36, is 2nd arrested in connection with Abilene mother's murder
- Workshop at ACU gets people ready for gardening season
- McMurry professor highlights 181st anniversary of the Battle of the Alamo
- State seeks death penalty for man accused of killing correctional officer
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Wildfire academy held in Brownwood amid high fire danger
- TxDOT repairs section of Highway 6 destroyed by 2016 flood
- Ira ISD superintendent announces retirement after long career
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- DPS identifies driver, 32, killed in Callahan County crash