ABILENE, Texas - The Salvation Army's Angel Tree official opened Wednesday morning at the Mall of Abilene.
The Angel Tree runs from Nov. 14 to Dec. 15. It is located near Best Buy inside of the mall.
A ribbon cutting at 10:30 a.m. marked the officially opening.
To help with the Angel Tree, you can grab a tree tag ornament and buy the gift on the tag. Each tag represents the wish of a child or family in need.
- Girl, 17, missing after police find three bodies at her home in California
- Updated Poll: Clinton, Trump virtually tied headed into debate
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Approaching cold front to bring below average temperatures
- Abilene Zoo celebrates Golden Zoobilation
- Officials: Texas man kills father during disturbance