ABILENE, Texas - The Salvation Army Christmas Cheer Program will be accepting applications now through October 26th at 1733 Poplar Street in Abilene, weekdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Parents and guardians need to be sure and bring a picture ID for themselves, social security cards for children, proof of income, pProof of residence and all expenses. Requests for toys will be less than $50.00.
The Christmas Program is aimed to help struggling families every holiday season. Only Children ages birth to 12 Years of age will qualify for this program.
- Recycling, parking, discussed at special Abilene City Council meeting
- Thief climbs in through roof at Abilene High, steals electronics
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Abilene police receive $10,000 donation for new K-9
- Man lunges over counter, takes cash from Abilene convenience store