ABILENE, Texas - The Salvation Army Christmas Cheer Program will be accepting applications now through October 26th at 1733 Poplar Street in Abilene, weekdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Parents and guardians need to be sure and bring a picture ID for themselves, social security cards for children, proof of income, pProof of residence and all expenses. Requests for toys will be less than $50.00.
The Christmas Program is aimed to help struggling families every holiday season. Only Children ages birth to 12 Years of age will qualify for this program.
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Afternoon hit-or-miss t-shower chances continue
- Updated Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen
- Updated Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Updated Abilene, Big Country teams ranked in AP football poll
- Updated Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Abilene, Big Country teams ranked in AP football poll
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident
- Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- Bulldogs find way to win in mistake-filled season opener against Vernon