ABILENE, Texas - Every child deserves a Christmas, and registration has begun for the Salvation Army's Angel Tree program.
WHAT: Angel Tree Sign-Ups Begin
WHEN: Monday, October 7 - Friday, October 18
9:00am-4:00pm each business day (M-F)
Extended Hours: Oct. 17 & Oct. 18: 9:00am-6:00pm
WHERE: The Salvation Army Gymnasium - 1733 Poplar St.
- Parent/Guardian Identification & Social Security Card
-Social Security Card for ALL Children
PROOF OF INCOME:
-Pay Stubs, Unemployment Print Out, Food Stamp Verification, etc.
PROOF OF RESIDENCE & ALL EXPENSES:
-Copy of Current Lease, Utility Bills, Child Care Receipts, Car Payments, etc.
- Updated Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck
- KTXS Forecast: Afternoon stray t-shower possible for West-Central Texas
- Updated City of Abilene to give away 100 rain barrel kits
- Updated Country music star Vince Gill tours West Texas Rehab in Abilene
- Updated Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event