ABILENE, Texas - Every child deserves a Christmas, and registration has begun for the Salvation Army's Angel Tree program.
WHAT: Angel Tree Sign-Ups Begin
WHEN: Monday, October 7 - Friday, October 18
9:00am-4:00pm each business day (M-F)
Extended Hours: Oct. 17 & Oct. 18: 9:00am-6:00pm
WHERE: The Salvation Army Gymnasium - 1733 Poplar St.
- Parent/Guardian Identification & Social Security Card
-Social Security Card for ALL Children
PROOF OF INCOME:
-Pay Stubs, Unemployment Print Out, Food Stamp Verification, etc.
PROOF OF RESIDENCE & ALL EXPENSES:
-Copy of Current Lease, Utility Bills, Child Care Receipts, Car Payments, etc.
- Updated Convicted man on Texas Most Wanted sex offender list caught
- Updated Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Updated Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Updated Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen
- Updated 2 injured in DWI crash in Early, man arrested
- Construction to begin on Highway 351 in north Abilene
- Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident
- Enrollment up at Abilene, Wylie school districts
- Associated Press releases it's Texas high school football rankings for Week 1
- Santa Anna man, 28, arrested on drug charges in Coleman
- Texas recognizes Brown County gun store as oldest in state
- Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck
- City of Early budget proposal includes property tax increase
- Active search over, suspect avoids arrest after high-speed Big Country chase