ABILENE, TX - Some found a warm place to eat at the Salvation Army.
Earlier Tuesday, they hosted a Christmas lunch to a full house. Workers passed out plates of food to people in need.
The feast included turkey, cranberry sauce, biscuits and all the fixings of a complete meal.
The dining hall was decorated in Christmas theme with a tree and ornaments.
- Updated Winning ticket for $435 million Powerball sold in Indiana
- Updated Woman's sassy obit warns people to wait to claim her stuff
- Rose Park aquatic center to open this summer
- Abilene City Council to consider payday loan restrictions
- Major businesses push back against Texas' proposed bathroom bill