ABILENE, TX - Some found a warm place to eat at the Salvation Army.
Earlier Tuesday, they hosted a Christmas lunch to a full house. Workers passed out plates of food to people in need.
The feast included turkey, cranberry sauce, biscuits and all the fixings of a complete meal.
The dining hall was decorated in Christmas theme with a tree and ornaments.
- Updated West Texas police say 6 slightly hurt when shot during robbery
- Updated Santa Anna man, 28, arrested on drug charges in Coleman
- Updated Supporters mark slain girl's 10th birthday in Albuquerque
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Afternoon pop-up showers possible each day this week
- Updated Why some are stealing medications from their pets