ABILENE, TX - Some found a warm place to eat at the Salvation Army.
Earlier Tuesday, they hosted a Christmas lunch to a full house. Workers passed out plates of food to people in need.
The feast included turkey, cranberry sauce, biscuits and all the fixings of a complete meal.
The dining hall was decorated in Christmas theme with a tree and ornaments.
- Updated Police: Man charged in Texas mosque threat later apologized
- Updated Active search over, suspect avoids arrest after high-speed Big Country chase
- Updated New schools open in Texas town in 2013 fertilizer blast
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated Blacks in Texas face greatest pregnancy-related death risk