ABILENE, TX - Some found a warm place to eat at the Salvation Army.
Earlier Tuesday, they hosted a Christmas lunch to a full house. Workers passed out plates of food to people in need.
The feast included turkey, cranberry sauce, biscuits and all the fixings of a complete meal.
The dining hall was decorated in Christmas theme with a tree and ornaments.
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Fire damages north Abilene structure
- Improvements on way for Abilene Zoo if council approves bid
- Missing elderly woman found stuck in mud by two Abilene men
- Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- Abilene attorney vying for Abilene City Council Place 3 spot