ABILENE, Texas - The Salvation Army will be hosting their Annual Christmas dinner this Tuesday for those who need a warm meal and place to rest for the holiday.
Those donations can be taken to 1726 Butternut Street.
They also need volunteers to help serve the dinner. Call (325) 677-1408 for information on how to help.
The dinner will be held from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Last year about 60 volunteers helped out and about 250 attended the dinner.
- Updated Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck
- KTXS Forecast: Afternoon stray t-shower possible for West-Central Texas
- Updated City of Abilene to give away 100 rain barrel kits
- Updated Country music star Vince Gill tours West Texas Rehab in Abilene
- Updated Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event