ABILENE, Texas - The Salvation Army will be hosting their Annual Christmas dinner this Tuesday for those who need a warm meal and place to rest for the holiday.
Those donations can be taken to 1726 Butternut Street.
They also need volunteers to help serve the dinner. Call (325) 677-1408 for information on how to help.
The dinner will be held from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Last year about 60 volunteers helped out and about 250 attended the dinner.
- Mysterious fireball seen across Big Country likely a meteorite
- Police looking into social media accounts of suspects in Abilene realtor's murder
- San Angelo council to consider naming new member after embattled councilman resigns
- Reward offered for killer of 8-year-old Texas girl
- Hardin-Simmons to host regional in Division III basketball tournament
- 18 people displaced after Brownwood apartment fire
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program