ABILENE, Texas - The Salvation Army will be hosting their Annual Christmas dinner this Tuesday for those who need a warm meal and place to rest for the holiday.
Those donations can be taken to 1726 Butternut Street.
They also need volunteers to help serve the dinner. Call (325) 677-1408 for information on how to help.
The dinner will be held from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Last year about 60 volunteers helped out and about 250 attended the dinner.
- Mistrial declared in sexual assault case against ex-Anson police chief
- Updated Female football official earning her stripes
- Texas presidential poll shows Trump with lead going into election
- Abilene City Council approves hiring two code enforcement officers
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Feeling like late September temperatures
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth